The Conservatorship Association of Tennessee (CAT) is a nonprofit organization established for the following purposes:
- To serve as a resource for families, individuals with disabilities, professional and advocacy organizations, state and local agencies, and the legal community;
- To increase awareness, knowledge and expertise about conservatorship and related topics through developing informational materials, training, and educational opportunities;
- To offer a forum for analysis and discussion of key issues.
- Establish standards of practice, and;
- Advocate to improve policies, processes, and practices related to conservatorship in Tennessee.